Storm Wind Damage

Indianapolis storm damage

Tropical cyclone damage insurance claims can be messy. It’s very easy to get confused over what is and is not covered. Today, we’re highlighting the successful strategies you can utilize to handle your storm damage insurance claim– and optimize your claim payment from the insurer.

Will my business owners policy insurance cover my thunderstorm damage?

Some storm damage is covered by a normal HO insurance policy, while other damage is not covered.

Normally, anyone who lives in a hurricane-prone location will need to purchase extra hurricane insurance to cover typhoon damage. Those who live near the coast of the United States, for example, might not be automatically covered for storm damage under their typical house insurance coverage.

Additionally, the kind of damage and how that damage was caused also impacts whether it’s covered. A lot of house insurance plan cover wind damage, for example, but not all policies cover flood damage. Hurricanes can bring both high winds and flood surges, which is one reason that storm damage insurance claims are complicated.

Whether you are covered for storm damage or not depends upon:

The kind of damage
How the damage was caused (flooding damage, wind damage, etc.). The kind of homeowner coverage you bought  ordinary house insurance or a specific storm insurance coverage).

Where you live.

Based upon all of these elements, your storm damage might or might not be covered. Read your house insurance coverage to verify that you have storm coverage.

If you have suffered damage from a weather event and require help ascertaining if your property damage is covered or how to proceed, a public insurance adjuster can assist with a totally free preliminary policy review and insurance claim case evaluation.

We offer our experience in the following types of damage:.

Tropical cyclone– on top of preparing and filing your claim, our team can help you gain a proper payment for damages caused by a hurricane.

Cyclone– make sure a fast recovery from a twister with our cyclone cases adjusting and consulting services.

Hurricane– filing property damage or loss due to a hurricane can be tough. Let our adjusters direct you every step of the way.

Wind thunderstorm– our team will help you with preparing and settling residential or business wind damage claims. Strong windstorms can trigger more than just a messy garden in your area, in some instances, severe damage can happen to your roofing system.

Hail storm– after a hail storm ruined your property, we will take the responsibility of filing a claim out of your hands so you can concentrate on restoring.

Lightning Strike Damage – Lightning can be extremely typical. Lightning is commonly connected with strong tornados, high winds, and hail. After a large lightning storm, trees that have been hit will frequently have broken limbs, and if these limbs are close enough to your home, they will be picked up by the wind and tossed around, resulting in intense damage to a roofing, walls, windows, and screen enclosures. Make certain to record the damages prior to getting rid of or disposing any products from a lightning thunderstorm. Lightning is also known to trigger major electrical problems in houses and companies. Devices, security systems, and house electronic devices are often the very first to suffer damages. A lightning strike that touches a roofing can create roofing system damage and an opening to make it possible for water to enter into the attic and house.

Getting your own public adjuster involved in your claim early can help you get paid fairly and minimize claim submission errors we frequently see in catastrophe situations. Don’t hesistate for your claim to be underpaid or denied. A public insurance adjuster is licensed to represent your benefit, file damages, file and negotiate your claim with the insurance carrier. Call us for a no obligation claim review (317) 342-7540

Talk to an Expert!

Searching for answers? Our group is ready to listen and see if we can get you the help you are entitled to! Please fill in the form to be connected to our skilled staff or call (317) 342-7540 to speak to someone right away

100% Privacy Guaranteed

What our Happy Customers have to rave about us

Free Home or Business claim review

How much should your settlement be?

If you have suffered a property loss, don’t hesitate and consult with on of our damage experts. Fill out or call (317) 342-7540 right away

Call Now ButtonCall CMA Scroll to Top