Was your business or commercial property damaged by Hurricane Dorian?
Have your claim reviewed by Claim Management Adjusters, the Carolinas’ most established public adjusting firm. Our extensive network of restoration, roofing and water mitigation professionals will then work to ensure you are back up and running with as little downtime as possible.A properly executed damage assessment can help with:
- Communicating the loss more effectively to the estimator
- Managing carrier disagreements
- Educating the insured on the loss incurred
- Increasing your net profit
- Clear, accurate scope
- Leverage during adjustments and disputes
- A template for future jobs
- Fewer jobsite visits
- Increased earnings through supplementing
- Expertise: Insurance comes with a lot of paperwork and fine print. A public adjuster can help you understand how your policy works, and can also guide you through the necessary steps to complete your claim.
- Time: Managing your claim can easily become a full-time job. Your public adjuster will spare you from hours of correspondence, documentation and review, so you can focus on regaining a sense of normalcy.
- Pace: The combination of expertise and availability makes a public adjuster more equipped to expedite the claim filing process. Insurance companies speak their own language, and if you don’t understand it, you might find yourself needing two or more attempts to complete each of their requests.
- Representation: Without an expert by your side, your insurer will have no reason to believe that you could and would challenge an unjust settlement. Hire a public adjuster to show that you are serious about your claim, and to assist with next steps if your claim is denied.
- Value: Lastly and most importantly, a public adjuster can recover a sum that truly helps you move forward. A study by the Office of Program and Policy Analysis & Government Accountability in the State of Florida showed that business and homeowner insurance settlements are 747% larger when a public adjuster is involved.
If your property received damage from Hurricane Dorian, contact Claim Management Adjusters before filing a claim with your insurance company. All you have to do is complete our short form, and you will receive a quick response from one of our experts.Other Helpful Resources
We were completely stressed out over itemizing all our things lost in the fire - especially figuring out depreciation. We are so grateful for the help CMA provided. They handled much of the burden during an extremely traumatic time.
Claim management adjusters have done an amazing job helping in my insurance claims! Would highly recommend giving them a call with any of your insurance problems!! Absolutely wonderful people to work with, and do an excellent job of keeping there clients up to date on things!
We hired Jeremy from CMA in Sept 2018 when we had our house fire in Aug of 2018. They were able to get us a good amount back to fix our house and they helped us every step of the way. It was a pleasure working with them.
I hired CMA when I thought my insurance gave me a low ball estimate. The entire CMA Group worked hard to get the money I needed to fix my home after a storm and were very helpful answering all of my questions. Thanks for all of your hard work with my process! I highly recommend CMA & truly thankful for your help!
Without CMA my family most likely would have had our claim denied and possibly been charged with fraud! It's a very difficult and worrisome process but went smooth because we had CMA.
My business means everything to our family and getting back up and running quickly was all I could think of. CMA did that and more and we are very grateful for that!